- Remember you are renting a house
- Our houses are suitable for an average tourist use; remember they are summer homes, therefore are different (also in the cost) from a 5 star hotel.
- Let's try to avoid any misunderstanding: we are here to help you decide for the best, look at the pictures and call us for any questions +39070684545. If you have any particular need or you are renting a holiday home for the first time, call our employees and check the description of the house
- The prices you see are "turnkey", any supplementary charges and/or final cleaning are always specified and our commissions are always included.
- The keys for the house can be picked up from 17.00 until 20.00 on the day of your arrival and must be dropped off between 8:30 and 10 a.m. on the last day of your stay.
The exact time of check-in and check-out must always be arranged with the Agency.
Check-out from 7.00 to 8.30 and check-in from 20.00 to 24.00 can take place only with explicit written permission, and implies an extra 25 Euro.
From 24.00 to 07.00 keys cannot be delivered or picked up.
- You are executing a renting contract of a house for tourist purposes.
- All our houses have a single or shared water tank; anyhow, NEVER WASTE WATER, in Sardinia it seldom rains.
- Our houses do not have a telephone
- You must let us know in advance your expected time of arrival and departure, in order for us to organise the delivery of the keys and the house cleaning