INFO ON THE LOCALITY > KALA 'E MORU
just to have an idea. If you rent with RS you will receive via e-mail a guide with more info on Kala 'e Moru
- where: south, Sarrabus
- town: Maracalagonis (CA)
- nearest airport: Cagliari-Elmas 35 km
- nearest port: Cagliari 29 km
:: The beaches from west to east (approx. distances):
- Mari Pintau: 2 km from the complex | shingle beach | crystal clear sea
- Kala 'e Moru: the complex beach | white beach | crystal clear sea
- Genn' e Mari: 3 km from the complex | small beach | white sand | crystal clear sea | slipway
- Cann' e Sisa: 3 km from the complex | small beach | white sand | crystal clear sea | refreshment stand
- Solanas: 7 km from the complex | wide beach with white sand | crystal clear sea | refreshment stand | parking area
Distances (km and itinerary):
. Cagliari port : 29 (SP. 17)
. Olbia port: 319 (Nuoro, Cagliari, SP. 17)
. P.to Torres port: 259 (Sassari - Cagliari - SP. 17)
. Arbatax port: 136 (SP. 17, SS. 125)
. Cagliari airport: 35 (SS. 125)
. Olbia airport: 319 (Nuoro, Cagliari, SP. 17)
. Alghero airport: 276 (Sassari - Cagliari - SP. 17)
:: Shopping: in the complex and surrounding areas you may find a market and grocery stores.
:: Facilities: you need to reach Solanas or the coastal road to Cagliari to find petrol stations, chemist's, first aid station, tourist offices.
:: Other facilities: diving center, rubber dinghy rental, exscursions by sea, horseriding.
:: At night: several open-air ice-cream parlours along the coastal road to Cagliari, pubs and american bars, discoes.
:: The town: Kala 'e Moru is a tourist complex along the coastal road from Cagliari to Villasimius, enclosed at the sides by two hills rich in vegetation.
:: The Coast and the Sea: Kala' e Moru is part of a wide bay, enclosed at the sides by two hills rich in vegetation, exploited from a tourist point of view, always trying to respect the suirrounding environment.
:: The area: it's the coastal part of Sarrabus, with small inlets alternating to long beaches. Inland: the Sette Fratelli mountain park, an area with many granite rocks and deep valleys with holm-oaks, cork-trees,conifers. Spectacular rocks for those who love bouldering (climbing on large rocks) and archaeological sites complete the description of tha area.
.: See Rent-Sardinia's houses in Kala 'e Moru :.